Friday 27 April 2007

Would the world collapse without me?

Feeling: irked :|
Listening to: AFI - Cruise Control
Avoiding: Everyone ._.

I just need to vent some issues, so I sincerly apologise in advance for the whiney, angry, angsty hipocritical rant(s).

Rant#1
My personal bubble has been burst, leaving me covered with cold, sticky, soapy residue; and a severe lack of space.
Ever since my brother and his girlfriend, their two birds and their two cats have moved back in (they had 'issues' with the rental agency) It's been kind of chaotic (in the nicest terms) She's alway everywhere! @_@ She's okay in small doses but for weeks on end... I don't think I'll be able to take it again... Not only that, but one of my estranged Aunts has suddenly decided to be an infuence on my life. I can count the number of times I've seen her in my life on my hands. So, now shes coming over and helping my dad with work, which means that she is constantly everywhere. I feel like locking myself in my room until they both go away... or until I get hungry.

Rant#2
I f*sking hate kids. I really really loathe them. I wish their faces would explode all over their nice neat uniforms. Especially highschoolers, since I was stuck on a buss-load of them this 'arvo. I know its hipocritcal to say this, since not two years ago I too was one of them. But damnit~! Maybe I'm just paranoid but everytime I hear them laughing I swear they're laughing at me. (This may have been just because I was dressed like a pirate at the time, but I still get those nasty highschool flashbacks where everyone laughs at you and call you bad things) Foo. Kids suck. =|

Rant#3
I have two glorious days off uni without the stress and doom of assignments, and then BOOM! Welcome back kiddies, you've got 6 more things to hand in by the end of next week. Aaaahhhh! So the real question is: Why arn't I doing them instead of writing this blog? Because I thought I would implode with the bubbling vat of emotions. So there! xP I'm done.

1 comment:

The Chicken said...

Ugh i know the feeling in relationt o #1. I very rarely invite people to my house - I get really antsy about personal space. You should have seen me when people were coming into my old house to inspect it when we were trying to sell it. Freaking out all over the place.