Wednesday 4 April 2007

What was lost, now is found.

Well folks I've done it again, I've started another blog, but this time I am going to keep it moderatly updated. (I promise!)

In other news my brother Michael dissapeared last night. Aparently he and his girlfriend had a big fight and she told him to get out, and go home. But he didn't come home, infact no one knew where he went. So she called the police, cause she was worried he might do something drastic; and guess who answered the door? My mother. Now, my mother is a rather nervous person. She constantly worried over the smallest thing. So when, at 2 am in the morning the doorbell rings and it's the police, can you imagine what would have gone through her mind?

Anyway, I missed this whole ordeal. I was sleeping. When I woke up, I heard my mother crying and I thought 'what's she crying about? It's too early for mum to be upset' So I sneaked into Josephs room and asked him. He just said 'Oh hey beth, Mike's gone missing. I think he and Morrigan had a fight or something.' Not two seconds later, Michael walks through the door.
'Oh' I said. 'There he is.'

Aparently he stayed in the church down the road, (they don't have locks on the windows, and they have those little kneel-y mattresses so he slept on those) because he didn't want to wake my parents up and worry them further. My mum is still a wreck, Morrigan threatened to send a hit-man after him if he did that again. (I'm not sure when she jokes any more) and now they have just both left to go to a relationship councellor.

She told her side of the story to a friend, and he said that if Michael turned up there he'd beat the shit out of him before he sent him back.

I want her to leave. I really really want her to leave. I want imigration to pack her up back into the box she came in, and for her to go back to LA and never darken our sandy shores again. Maybe I'm being to harsh. But she scares me. I don't like that she scares Michael too.

Anyway, before this becomes a whiney rant about 'her'; I'm just happy he's back. And that he went to church (the first time in a long time).

No comments: