Friday 6 April 2007

In other news...

Feeling:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eating: Hot Cross Buns
Listening to: Kiochi Sugiyama- Fly me to the Heavens -Dragon Quest VIII OST

I hate kids. They're smelly, loud, sticky, and they spit. BUT before I start a whiney rant about animals- I got contacts! Like for the eyes, not the people-kind... eew. The're just normal, clear, contacts lenses; and I don't really like wearing them much. Well I don't like putting any foreign objects into my eyes, and then poking them. ikk. I'm still under the influence (lol) that they'll make me look nicer than my current rednblackplastic emo glasses. Although, if I could the pattern-type contacts I'd wanna get like a goats-eye. With a horizontal pupil. That'd be wicked.


This website has heaps of custom contacts, but they only ship to the US and canada :C http://www.cosplaylab.com/proshop/immortaleyes.asp

I also think my moniter is slowly dying. The whole screen has turned a cyan sort-of colour. The funny thing is, that the exact same thing happend to my last moniter, except it went magenta. Blue is much more calming, so I don't mind it too much.

Oh! And everyone MUST ckeck out my pwnsome uni assesment, It's a ripple effect like a disco dancemat. I made the cube, and gave it a glassy surface in Maya and then I put it all together in aftereffects. I'm so proud of myself ^^ CLICK MEEEE TO WATCH TEH COOL MOVIE!!!11!

No comments: