Wednesday 23 May 2007

My latest addiction

Ahh I am so snowed under with uni assements y_y Its not that I have much to do... It's just that they all has all these little fiddly bits that i've been procrasinating about all semester, and now its snowballed into some gaint Katamari-esque suber ball of raging doom! *ahem*

Okay so to 'relieve' my high levels of stress and anxiety, I've borrowed my brother's girfriend's DS lite. She's got a few games but I've really got hooked on this one called 'Animal Crossing' I know it's an older game, but I've never played t before. And I think it's awesome. <3

I've just 'moved in' with her, I've found the whole concept is really cute. I can even make constellations, and I just love all the character interactions. We keep talking about it like its a real place.
Me: Oh, I changed the carpet in our apartment, and Curly gave us a new lamp.
Her: Orly? cool, thats nice of him, usually he just yells at you.
Me: Yeah, just the other day he was telling me how awesome the letter you sent him was.
Her: Haha did he really like it?
Me: Yeah, I heard him telling Baarbraa that you said...ect.ect

I am SO getting one of these in my holidays now.

<3

No comments: